AI NLP ModelCase Study
Building a text extraction model to leverage relevant information from various text documents allows classification of document fields and search UI.
AI-based NLP Model for Corporate Strategy
Client lacked the ability to skim through subsections of documents. So, we built a text extraction model, which leveraged relevant information from various text documents to cluster and interpret sections.
- Scrape the required documents from various online and offline databases
- Clean-up the data to be in the right format and extract the right set of key words
- Create vectors based on the right set of similar attributes
- Leverage algorithms such as Levenshtein distance, cosine similarity to build the final score of the model
- Meaningful outcome to random text documents
- Classification of the document fields and a search UI to skim through the sub-sections of documents
Have a question about
Helping you is our business. We make complicated solutions simpler, every day. Ask us anything, we usually reply within 24 hours.