Center of ExcellenceCase Study
FMCG/CPG company needed a data infrastructure that facilitated advanced data analytics to eliminate data discrepancies between internal teams and departments.
Center of Excellence (COE) Initiative for a $18B CPG Company
A Fast Moving Consumer Goods firm was struggling with siloed KPIs and reports, which were reported to senior level leadership from multiple systems of record.
- Created a Center of Excellence (CoE) as a repository of existing executive-level reporting
- Built infrastructure to facilitate advanced data analytics and visualization capabilities for MBs and QBRs
- Designed a seamless “flow” from data to front-end visualization leveraging data from different sources and creating a central visualization on a Tableau server to ensure every team is seeing the same metrics from the same data source
- Eliminated the discrepancy in the numbers between different teams and the metrics being showcased to the executive team
- Fast, self-serve, intuitive with the capability from executive KPIs to deep dive metrics
Have a question about
data and analytics strategy?
Helping you is our business. We make complicated solutions simpler, every day. Ask us anything, we usually reply within 24 hours.